1st September the Hogwarts Express leaves London at precisely eleven o’clock in the morning, and arrives at Hogsmeade Station sometime after nightfall.
Exactly How to Rock Jennifer Morrison’s Braided Ponytail
Actress Jennifer Morrison’s hairstylist, Marissa Marino, gives the step-by-step for a French braid with an American twist. Très cool! All you need is shoulder-length hair or longer!1. Part hair in an L shape four inches back from the hairline, like our model.
2. Create a ponytail in back so you can French-braid the front.
3. Braid three pieces and take in more hair with each weave.
4. It’s French if the braid is attached to your scalp with each stitch
5. Keep weaving your hair into a French braid along the hairline.
6. Transition to a normal braid when you reach the top of your ear.
7. Wrap the braid around the pony and pin. Next, cheat a thicker base.
8. Make a new braid using a bit of hair from the underside of the ponytail.
9. Wrap that braid around the base of the pony to cover the elastic. Pin.
~ I made a thing
- I know we’re all pretty much just waiting for these two to talk to each other without holding anything back, and when it happens, it’s going to be so damn wonderful. It’s happening people, I’m telling you. (◕‿◕✿)
DO NOT REPOST (anywhere! INCLUDING FANART FRIDAY…I don’t want it there (yet) just please, I’ll tweet it when I’m ready XD), or I will murder you to death!
Since tomorrow is September 1st, nimrochan asked me which cat I would take with me to hogwarts and I honestly don’t know.
Fluffy loves people and would surely die if he doesn’t get sufficient daily attention. But he also likes to pee in weird places and disappear into the wilderness for unreasonable lengths of time.
Coco hates everyone except me and would probably spend the whole year cowering under my bed. But how could I leave her for an entire school year?
Aisling Grey, Fire Me Up